What We Do
advice, strategy, sounding board
- A sounding board for senior management, board or family office, VC or fund shareholders.
- Strategic analysis and advice
- Alternative perspectives and networks
- Coach on unfamiliar process or ‘playbook’
- Hands-on help for investors and leadership teams.
- Strategic review. Strategy development
- Detailed reviews of investment rationale and assumptions, financial modelling, investment documentation, etc.
- Deal execution / Due Diligence / Risk Assessment
- Investment committees/ oversight, Investor Director/ NED roles, etc.
- FCA approved person roles/ Investment Team or Advisor
- Fundraising strategy and introductions
- Practical advice on process and readiness
- Preparation, data and process
Frequently Asked Questions
Latin for ‘green’, and ‘fresh, lively, youthful’, and we like how it sounds.
Are you consultants or investors?
It depends. We often work on an ‘advice only’ basis, but other structures work too including success fee basis. We can be flexible depending what you need.
not sure what I need – can we discuss?
Always happy to have an informal discussion to see if we can assist, or know someone who can.